A Cross-Industry Health Care Innovation and Entrepreneurship Event
careinnovators is thrilled to announce CareForward (CareFWD) 2013, a brand new regional cross-industry event bringing the Massachusetts health care community together on October 1, 2013 at the Westin Waterfront Hotel for a day filled with keynotes, panels, and TEDx-style talks with some of the biggest names in the industry. We are proud to be the first health care event to anchor BREW (Boston Region Entrepreneurship Week). Start here, stay here!
Collaborating Across a Supercluster
Massachusetts contains a supercluster of companies across all health care industries from health IT, biotech/life sciences, med device, health services, to consumer health like none other in the world. Industry leaders are saying that cross-industry collaboration around transformative technology is driving tremendous opportunities for innovation and entrepreneurship unique to the region. But the opportunities also come with challenges.
A New Event to Move Us Forward
CareFWD will CELEBRATE Greater Boston’s renowned health care innovations, hold a TOWN HALL to identify opportunities and challenges to maintaining Massachusetts as the premier destination for health care innovation, and INSPIRE with vision talks on trends transforming all health care industries.
Who Should Attend?
Everyone inside and outside of health care interested in moving health care forward in MA should attend, from professionals, entrepreneurs, investors to students. Make connections with people from the broader health care community, and participate in the discussion on MA’s health care future.
- Understand the current health care ecosystem in Massachusetts
- Learn about the resources and support readily available to create innovative companies and products in today’s challenging health care environment
- Describe successful approaches to health care issues and advances in cross-industry collaborations
- Discover areas ready for future innovation
- Address the networking, educational, and business needs of those engaged in moving the health care sector in Massachusetts and beyond.
- Foster open discussions on the opportunities and challenges that affect everyone in the different health care industries
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting? Contact email@example.com for details.